Mukesh Ambani had taken the Indian telecom industry by storm, when he launched Reliance Jio on 27th December, 2015.It came with many appealing features such as unlimited data, unlimited calling, and many additional apps for entertainment. Jio captured the entire market across the country and quickly became a key name in the Indian Telecom Industry.
Today, Jio has around 350 million subscribers. Even though Jio’s initial freebies are gone, it is still the most cost-effective and feature-rich telecom service. Users love to use their Jio SIM cards because it provides many additional apps. Jio TV is one of them.
It is a live TV app available only for Jio users. You can use this application to watch all your favorite TV channels and shows on your smartphone or tab. It allows you to pause and play live programs. In addition, it streams live sports on your device so that you can watch cricket and many other sports on the go.
Reliance Jio has launched its Jio TV app only for mobile users. Its PC version is not available yet, but do not worry about that. We are going to reveal the methods of running Jio TV app on your PC so that you can watch your favorite shows on a much bigger screen.
Continue reading to reveal more details about Jio TV and how to download Jio TV for PC.
JIO TV Channels
Jio TV provides a huge selection of channels to watch. It has over 639 channels. You can watch any of these channels live on your device whenever you want. This application works flawlessly on both Android and iOS devices. It should not be too tough to find the required channels because all the channels are separated in different categories.
There are news channels, educational channels, devotional channels, sports channels, entertainment channels, and many such channels to meet all your entertainment demands. Essentially, Jio TV streams every major news channel available in India. That’s why it is the best app for entertainment and you get it for free with your Jio connection.
Must See: Download IDM + Crack for Windows
You would love to run this application on your PC because it provides 141 HD channels. These channels stream content in various Indian languages such as English, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, etc. All in all, Jio TV provides everything you want to watch on your TV set and it is totally eliminating the demand for DTH services.
Features of Jio TV
Jio TV has emerged as the best alternative to many premium apps. It has certain features that make it a perfect app for entertainment regardless of user’s age. Take a look at those features:
Providing All The Premium Channels for Free
Whether you are in the mood of watching a movie, live sports, news, business news, or any other thing, Jio TV provides it for free. This app streams over 650 premium channels for free. That’s why it is a one-stop destination for total entertainment.
Streams Popular TV Shows Live
Just like you watch daily TV shows on your TV set, Jio TV streams those shows online on your small screen. Suppose you are not at home and still want to watch all those amazing daily shows on time, you can use Jio TV to meet this demand.
No Additional Subscription Required
Reliance Jio provides numerous premium services for free. Jio TV app is the best platform to find all your favorite premium content. It never asks you to pay any extra penny for subscribing to premium shows. You can use Jio TV to watch premium content for free.
Taking care of your Entertainment Demands
Reliance will soon launch Jio Gigafiber across the country. People are already excited about that service and Jio TV will be available for free along with affordable broadband connectivity. Jio is offering everything to maintain their loyalty towards the brand.
Also Read: Download TURBO C++ for Windows
Unfortunately, Jio TV is not available as a desktop app but you can still run this app on your PC. Continue reading to reveal how to install and run Jio TV app on the PC.
How to Run Jio TV on PC?
Android or iOS operating systems are designed only for mobile devices. Most of the PCs work on Windows operating system and Mac OS. Therefore, you cannot run an app directly on the PC if it is designed for a mobile device. However, there is another solution that you can apply to get the job done. This is how you can download Jio TV app on your PC:
You can run Jio TV app on your PC by using an Android emulator program. You can use any free Android emulator program to download Jio TV for PC. We recommend you to use Bluestacks and NOX app player emulators to run Jio TV app on your PC.
We have described two different methods for downloading Jio TV app by using Bluestacks and NOX emulators. Check both methods and pick an appropriate one:
1. Using Bluestacks App
Bluestacks is a free Android emulator program. It is also the most widely used emulator tool for running Android apps and games on the PC. You can easily get this emulator online from Bluestacks’s official website. Download and install this emulator on your computer or laptop and then follow the below explained steps to download Jio TV for PC.
- First, Download and Install Bluestacks App Player on your PC.
- Open recently Installed Bluestacks emulator program on your PC.
- Use your Google account to sign-in. This step is important if you want to access your Google Play Store content via Bluestacks emulator. You can also sign-up if you do not have a Google account.
- Open Google Play Store after accessing your Google account and search for JIO TV App.
- Now, Download and Install JIO TV App in the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Open JIO TV App and Enter your JIO Number or ID, Password.
- You are Done! Enjoy JIO TV on your PC now.
Bluestacks will install that automatically just like an Android phone downloads and installs. Now, you can open that app and use JIO TV on your PC.
2. Using NOX App Player
Bluestacks might not work on low-end PCs, but the NOX App Player is a great alternative. It is another popular emulator program, which must work flawlessly on every PC. Follow the below-given steps to download Jio TV app on your PC by using NOX App Player.
- Visit the official website of Nox App Player and download this Android emulator program on your PC.
- Install this emulator. It might take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- Open NOX app player and complete the set-up process. It should not take more than a minute.
- Open “Google Play Store” and Enter your Google Account Login.
- Now Search for JIO TV on Google Play Store App.
- It will install perfectly and then you can Open and Enjoy Lots of TV Channels for free.
Whether you are using Bluestacks or NOX emulator, you can run Jio TV only if you have Jio ID and password. You may already have a Reliance Jio ID if you are using Jio SIM card. Buy a new Jio SIM if you do not have one and then use the ID and password to use Jio TV on your PC.
How to Run JIO TV without JIO Sim / Network?
To Run JIO TV App on your PC without JIO Sim, You must follow these simple steps. Also, This Procedure Requires NOX App Player. So, You have to Install Nox Player first. After Installing, Just follow these steps:
- First Go to Nox Player Settings and Turn on “Root” option.
- Now you have to Download XPosed Module Repository from the official website. Click on APK Icon on Nox Player to Import & Install the app
- Install XPosed Module Repository APK and Open it. Now Click on “Framework” Option
- Now Click “Install/Update” button in Xposed App.
- Now Download and Import “DeviceIDMasker” App in the Emulator. Search Google for “MNC MCC Code for yourstate” and Enter it in the “Operator Code” Section of this app. After Entering, Restart Nox Emulator.
- Now Go to XPosed Installer App and Click “Modules” option. Select Both Apps and Close XPosed Installer App.
- After that, Open JIO TV App and Enjoy all Channels without any JIO Sim Network.
So, these are simple steps that you need to follow for accessing JIO TV without any JIO Sim Card. You can even run it on your Fiber Network, Broadband or Wireless Networks.
Why Should you Run Jio TV on Your PC?
You might wonder why to download the Jio TV app on PC when it is already available on your Smartphone. First of all, it is quite a feature-rich app. You will experience the following benefits if you download this app on your PC.
- This app is designed to run TV shows perfectly, even if your internet connection is slow. So, you can enjoy your favorite programs without buffering live stream.
- You can take advantage of all the HD channels streamed on Jio TV and watch HD TV on your laptop or PC if it is equipped with HD screen.
- Login with your Jio ID and you can watch live sports on your laptop without subscribing to Sony LIV or Hotstar.
- You can keep your phone free to do chatting with your friend when watching live TV on Jio TV app on your PC.
- Much easier to navigate Jio TV app on PC in comparison to using that app on a mobile phone or tab.
Jio TV Content Partnerships
Many people had bought Jio SIMs mainly to use the free data and calling feature came with it. People enjoyed that free service for quite a long time and then Jio started charging monthly subscriptions. Many experts thought that people will switch to other networks but that did not happen.
You Must Read: ShareIt for PC Download
Jio has maintained its customers by providing premium content for free to its users. This company is in a 5-year partnership with Star India. It means, Jio users can watch live sports streamed on Star Sports for free on their Jio TV. All the IPL fans rely on their Jio TV app when it comes to watching live Indian Premiere League matches on mobile phones. Besides, whether it is a one-day match, test match, or T-20 international, all these cricket events are streamed live on Jio TV.
Reliance Jio has also partnered with Eros Now. It is allowed to stream Eros movies in multiple languages on Jio TV. You can enjoy free music, movies, shows, and more on Jio TV app for free. Of course, those movies and videos feel much better when you are watching on a big screen. That’s why people are trying to download Reliance Jio TV for PC.
Can I use any Android emulator to download Jio TV App for PC?
Yes, you can use any Android emulator program to download Jio TV app on your PC. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator, so you should not consider other options. People are also using this emulator program to play many popular mobile games like PUBG and run other Android apps. It is safe and quite effective and that’s why you should trust our selection.
Is it Legal to Run Jio TV app on PC?
Jio TV app is basically designed for mobile devices. However, there is no statement which reveals that you cannot use an emulator program to run this application on your PC. Do not worry about legal issues because you will use your Jio ID and password to access the content provided in this app.
Can I use Jio TV without Jio ID and Password?
Yes, you can download and access Jio TV content without using Jio ID and password. You will need Jio MOD APK to watch live channels and other Jio TV content without using any ID or password.
Does Jio TV work perfectly on PC?
It totally depends on the emulator program you are using. If you are using an advanced emulator program to run Jio TV on your PC, this app will work exactly like it works on a top-end Android or iOS device.